04-10-2017: Leading SAFe 4.0 with SA Certification, GOTO Copenhagen
This two-day course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
After this course, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Coordinating Large Value Streams
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SA certification exam.
- 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Tomas Eilsø is an independent consultant and agile coach. He spend most of his time helping large organisations getting the full benefits of agile, using different scaling approaches such as the scaled agile framework. Like Jeff Sutherland got inspired to create Scrum from his experience with high performance teams as a fighter pilot, Tomas also flew as a F-16 fighter pilot for 6 years. Tomas have also started several successful technology startups, one of which currently builds the next generation combat flight simulators for the Danish Airforce - of course using agile. Besides being certified to teach SAFe, Tomas is also certified in all the other major agile scaling frameworks and Lean.
Varighed: 2 dage, 4.-5. oktober 2017. Begge dage fra 9.00 til 16.30.
Lokation: Trifork, Borgergade 24B, 1300 København K